Feature Friday…think pink, think pink, think…

“It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.”  ~Robert H. Goddard

Every October, pink ribbons abound throughout the world in an attempt to increase awareness of breast cancer and to remind women about the value of early detection. National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.


Etsy is brimming with creative and unique takes on this commemoration. One of my favorites is this precious wire crochet bracelet by cfdesignz.


Description:
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month I'm creating a few one-of-a-kind "Hope Ribbon" Bracelets.
Wear your support with this fashionable Black and Pink glass beaded wire crochet bracelet. The Silver charm in the middle is a ribbon that says HOPE ... let's all support to find a cure!
This Bracelet is approx. 7 inches in length and can gently be adjusted by stretching or squishing the wire loops. This bracelet closes with a silver toggle clasp.

50% of all the purchace prices in cfdesignz Think PINK section WILL be donated to the Southwest Florida Susan G. Komen fund.
About Creative Fly Designz:
Why a "Creative Fly"? Well... It all started with an idea and a compliment ... the story behind the fly ... I was working on a CD cover design many years ago (wow .. 9 years ago!)... and A friend's boyfriend said, "Wouldn't it be cool to be a fly in Amy's brain .. Then we can see how her creativity works" ... I took that compliment to heart ... and that is how the Creative Fly was born ... :) I have always been a creative soul! Whether it's capturing a moment in time with my camera, looping some yarn or wire together by crocheting my little fingers away :) Or even just having fun and being silly with my family and friends. I'm quite excited to have this blog be my outlet to share these chapters of my life with those who have the same passions as I do.
http://creativeflydesignz.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. awe! thanks so much for the feature Dale! That was so sweet! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete