the holly bears the crown…a treasury

The Holly and the Ivy is a much loved carol of mine, and the shades of red and green are my favorite color combination. (Is it any wonder that I become even happier as Christmas draws nearer?) Hence, the inspiration for a collection of a few favorite things...

My current treasury is compiled explicitly of Lab Rats artisians. The Lab Rats team on Etsy is a place for Virtual Lab regulars to get together and promote one another; it is also an extremely friendly and helpful group of Etsy people. I’m happy to belong to it and if you would like to also, you can check out the Lab Rats team blog here.

For my blog, I am also including the alternative listings that are part of my collection, but do not show up in the public view.

From the top, and left to right...
by MariaLuna
by spookychandelier
by lushboutique
by alyssakaycollections
by verabelle
by SimplyInvitingCards
by zwzzy
by 2ndcoming
by blueberryshoes
by justbecreative
by celticmoonstudios
by aprilevening
by celticmoonstudios
by AgelessThings
by duckfoot
by mizkatie

So much talent and coolness...I am always amazed.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome treasury and I love the banner on your blog. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks doll! have a fabulous holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVES IT! I commented on the treasury too ;)
    thanks so much for taking the time to let us all know we're included! hugggggggggs
    hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent!!! Left you a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love all the red! Beautiful collection, thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete